Transact through Email
We have introduced "transact through E-Mail" facility for investors having a folio number. The basic process has
been outlined below:
Note : Customers having holding in Demat Account are not eligible for this facility.
How to register ?
- Fill up email registration form
- Provide Indemnity on Rs.100 Stamp Paper
Non - Individual
- Provide Board Resolution (For Non Individuals)
- The form along with documents has to be deposited at AMC Office only
- You will receive a confirmation at registered e-mail id confirming
the registration process after which you can transact
How to Transact ?
All email transactions has to be send to
with copy of banking instrument (transfer letter/RTGS instruction/cheque/etc)
In case of online transfer, the screen shot of the transfer can be attached to the email
- The transaction request should come in format requested
- For any transaction related query, please call: +91 22 7133 5143 / 5144 / 5205
Instructions & Disclaimers
- Only financial transactions will be accepted i.e. Purchase / Redemption / Switch
- Cut-off for accepting applications on email :
- Liquid Fund -Purchase 1.45 p.m., Redemption &Switch 2.45 p.m.
- Non-Liquid -Purchase and Redemption & Switch 2.45 p.m.
- E-Mail time will not be construed as time stamp but a physical time stamp on the email request by AMC
- All other conditions as per SID/KIM/SAI updated from time to time will be binding
- In case of change in Bank Mandate, there will be cooling off period of 10 Days and therefore, no
transactions will be accepted through email during these 10 days